Blogger screwy :O
later later then post.
byeee :)
* Back :D

Yesterday,
I AM SO BORED in her classarghhhh what happened? bleh.picture go missing

LOL.

Evangelina :)
I toooo random "."
okay okay school today. BLEH SAME OLD THING
math, :D
science, so bored. :O
recess, so emo + hungry :C
geo, :D
miss tan should tie up her hair, she'll look younger :)lit, no thunder today. unexpected. :) busy copying down notes.
eng test , compre = easy , summary = hard. :(
After school, lunched with clara ,evan & siaoyanmin
somebody want to drink beer siaa. haha, laughs :D
Joke alot, siaoyanmin wants to molest me.
molest me with her phone, :(
save the photos for your own entertainment,thanks.hahahaha, she's SIAO yan min. :D
clara & yanmin left first, bus-ed to wcp with ah xuan
slacked around, home at 6pm. :)
Bleh, tmr chinese & geo.
I never study a single shit for chinese.
I AM SO DEAD ,how sl warned me before if i dont learn the hanzi (s) = i die.
BLEH ! :O
byebye, tmr watching movie at jp with clique
BYEEEE.
:) Thursday, August 13, 2009