
:) GUZHENGGG.

HAHAHA. :D

Nice angle. :)
Schoooooool! BLEH :P
I can't wait for the holidays. ....
CAUSE NO SCHOOL NO SCHOOL. :D
School:
Almost late for school.:'(
OHHHHH YA
I haven take back my spare ezlink card from OM.
Should have took it back 1 month ago. :O
--
PE : Played softball, I LIKE. :D
Math : HMMMM. Kinda okay, just that i wasn't paying attention AT ALL.
Found out a big secret of ky. HEH. :D
Geo: :'). I called ms tan : ms tan kuan kuan VERY LOUDLY. LOLOLOL.
Recess, nothing much.
English!, Eng paper 1 for me. kinda okay
Just that my grammars suckk. :O
Lit, ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Mtl, funn time laughing. :D
School ended , GUZHENGGGGGG.
Zhan tai feng must improveeeeeeeee! :D
Ended , bused home
home at 7.
Seriously cool,
No recess, No lunch, No dinner for me today.
& its 8pm now. Yet, im not a single bit hungry.!@!!!
IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?
--
BYEBYE. :)
i have 3 tests tmr.
So , mugging hard. :)
Byebye. :D