
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POOH! 19th. (L)
Luv you. :> :> :>
I spent my day lazing around today instead of doing something useful.
Supposedly to be at town now. But no, ITS RAINING.
I cut my fringe myself, again!
Somehow my fringe still looked the same after the 30 minutes i spent cutting it.
Except for the fact it is shorter. zz.
And oh oh school is starting soon!
I'm seriously not looking forward to school. Not at all!
Especially when I'm going to go through the same subjects, the same sort of tests, same boring lesson, all over again. WHAT THE SIAN.
In fact, I'm afraid whats ahead. Sec 3 life.
bored now.
HAS THE RAIN STOP?
argh sadly, no.
What more to post?
Oh , DIET!
I demand to be skinny. I want to be 42 kg. :D
yeah thats about it. :)
baibai. i dont want post already.
:) Friday, December 18, 2009