YESTERDAY WAS SUPERRRRR COOL!
NPCC Ushering!! :D
done with our duties at around 7.30pm.
Went back, Mr sean wants us to be backstage runners.
I GOT MY PASS. NEH YOU SEE BELOW
VERY NICE HOR. :>
I cannot stop eating :(
I still feel fat,
but urgh , I love my food too much to give them up. ^^

Wizard of Oz was pretty awesome!
I didn't get to see much. I was busy running + eating + talking.
Mrs sulaiman permed her hair, again! HAHAHAHA.
After the whole event ended,
I removed the make-up for all the little gorgeous. ^^
heeeeheee! so fun leh. :)
Carried bags of costume around. Tiring.
Saw some of the SCs & Congle they all. :D
Left with Bffs, Causeway point for our supper :)
Miss Lim treated us Mc Cafe. Fatter & Fatter! :(
Gossiped and we talked about Mr phoon chee hou! :D
The best teacher in tss. NO JOKE.
Homed at 12am.
:) Sunday, January 17, 2010