
=
HAHAHAHAHAHA AWESOME SATURDAY & SUNDAY! :D
Yesterday service was great! :) then afterwards,
me, shuhui, voon hong, sean, weiliang met chiming at boonlay :)
gave out flyers, i was the fastest! chionged like a mad girl. hah.
finished everything by 8pm, bought some stuffs, left at around 9pm.
homed at 10pm!
today, same peepos & same fun things! :D
we were chionging like mad!
jurong east > west coast park > boonlay shopping centre > JP.
hahahahahah!
argh shuhui cried, cheer up alrights.
yeah great day! THANK YOU SHUHUI VOONHONG SEAN WEILIANG.
hahahaha was really super busy these days.
I have to wake up early everyday, SIGH.
tomorrow's aem! gonna wake up at 7am? bloody retarded.
I'm mad angry because I'm not gonna have enough rest this holiday. :(
sigh, it's 12 am now , I've sleep early, tmr gonna be another long long day. :)
Feel really sorry to people whom asked me out but I don't have the time to meet up with.
heartbroken. ;(
tmr aem & prayer meeting clashed. kill me thanks.
JESSE MCCARTNEY! <3
Jesse McCartney : Body Language