
GOAT :)

MONKEY :)

DRAGON :)

DOG :)

CHICKEN :)

SNAKE :)

HORSE :) die the photo wasnt took properly, can't see the awesome hair :(

TIGER :) AWESOME YEAR! ;)

RAT & COW :)
bo stock :(

BUNNY! :( cutest of all.
WeiTeck left it at ngee ann :(
I don't think so it's still there anymore :( aww. :(
OK school was ... okay~ HAH. :)
Tomorrow is fridayyyyyyyyyy yo, YEAWOOOO.
March Holidays! :D 1 week is just way too short. :/
Whole week packed ;)
No time for any other stuffs already :/ HOMEWORK ALSO!
I dont wanna go back school anymore. HAHA.
Lifegroup was great today :D
veryveryveryveryvery funny.
Oh shit I just realised I don't havetime for detention.
Next week holiday so I have to serve detention tomorrow arghhhhh.
shit shit x10000. No time to go visit bunny already :(
I have no colour blindness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
checked out. :P
okay that's all i guess.
byebye see you soon peepos.