I'M BLOODY SICK! :(Depressing. I swear I'm sneezing like a mad girl now.
FEELING HORRIBLE.
sigh! grace pls get well soon. achievers day is just days ahead.
:)

Happy 1st month!
Sherpherding with Yunyi was real awesome! :D
We shared thoughts, all that stuffs. MEANINGFUL :)
APPLIED SUBJECT. I have to tell you peepos something really serious.
Mr Phoon has kind of went crazy I guess.
He was super mad with the class during thursday AS period,
He screamed and as usual, we laughed(wow this sounds bad)
I swear his face was as red as a tomato, mad angry and then
out of a sudden!!!, HE BEGAN LAUGHING TO HIMSELF, yes!
He was making this hehehe sound TO THE BLOODY WHITEBOARD.
OMF. I feel so bad can.
I went over to Mr Phoon and asked if he's alright,
he insisted that he is & still having this wide smile across his face.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG AH?
Oh ya, still remember the dj booth bazaar thingy ?
k, mr tan's asking mdam aini whether if it's okay to have music played during recess. once a week or something I'm not sure uh.
IT'S NOT CONFIRMED BTW.
But in my own opinion, I don't think the approval will be accepted uh.
There will be a survey form or something placed outside the sc room, go take a look :D
THAT'S ALL! A LOT UH! HAPPY VIEWING!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
I HATE YOUR GUTS.