<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1686044495046493738?origin\x3dhttp://confusions--ofmylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
With all I am
hello

 photo 2ba40ce8-3332-46a1-956f-3cafbdf58ef9_zps50feac73.jpg
Grace I like it when you call my name.

the stars

I will take up the cross and follow God for life.

past entries

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
September 2012
October 2012

credits

Basecode: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Designer: crumple-/dlove.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. training hard for volleyball
REALLY TIRING SIA TODAY :(
volleyball 2 days straight. I improved by a bit only..
but at least there's some progress right!!!!!
yah haha.
pls dont give up on hope gracetan. ;)
yah that's all. :)

i miss stephanie!!!!
so bad of me, I broke my promise, I didn't send you off on friday :(
I know you damn sad, so sorry that i couldnt make it that day :(
btw, stephanie gave me some vitamin sweets few days back
its so nice that I got addicted in less than 5 min time. pathetic aw.
I wish I could fly to korea nowwwww. visit stephanie
and most importantly, GET THOSE VITAMINS!!!! :D
hahaha wth like as if korea is a very small country. HAHAHA.
that's all! stephanie, come back soon k :)

OKAY LIFE'S DAMN BUSY.
results are freaking bad, seriously.
many done badly. like me.
but ppl, if you know you have tried your best, what for feeling sad after all?
look forward la, there's still a long way to go. not the end of the world.
if you can't handle your own emotions for that already,
you'll suffer by the time you reach secondary 4.
yah something like that lor. me myself better buck up too.
back to holidays, ohman, my scheldue is gonna be super packed.
gonna spend time on

guzheng, (no slacking already)
volleyball,
korean language(cym&nic),
aem,
church,
lg&shepherding&fellowshipping(zwa1).
meet ups ( yengsan, huitong, michael)

I am still thinking of whether should I take up volunteery job or not.
BUT LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF THINGS I'M HANDLING, should be a no.
yeahhh.
good luck grace, and don't forget you flunked your exams very badly,
YOUR MOM WON'T LET YOU OFF,
better plan some time on your studies too.

:(


so how about you? :)

BYE!

just try your best, don't give up.


:) Saturday, May 22, 2010