
hahahaha back! so sorry for not posting !!!!!
wow seriously can't wait for exams to be over zzz.
All the plans & things to be done! then holidays :D
I'm gonna buck up on my volleyball skills, I'm like so weak can :/ JASLIN JOIN ME!
sigh I'm prepared to flunk my AS paper. I tried my best, really.
pray hard I can do well for the rest of the papers!
YANMIN SO CUTE! LOVE HER SO MUCH! :D
I hope she can see this :D not teasing you la :D
she just sent me a sms that she's only starting on crick crack tmr 3am in the morning.
speaking of lit, ITS KILLING ME LA SERIOUSLY. crick crack sucks man :/
how come how come like this!
jiayou grace! endure !!! and you'll see freedom very soon!
I like the way you smile to me, but i doubt it would last.
:) Sunday, May 09, 2010