
ai

le
MANY MANY MORE ON FB :D
candid ahahahahaha!
HELLO! :)
no idea what i should post!! i don't have anything on mind now ahaha.
I miss kiteflyingggggggggggg. I miss west coast park. HAHAHA.
I miss Taiwannnnnnnnnnnn. I miss the nice people & good food out there. HAHAHA.
I miss 2e3'09. I miss the fun, I miss everybody in 2e3. HAHAHA.
& I realise I'm not that emotional anymore! I don't cry unnecessarily anymore(sec 2) :)
Whenever I feel sad, I go kiteflying because it makes me feel better. :)
nobody knows about this hahaha! this is the first time I mention about kiteflying right!
and oh ya, if I wanna go kiteflying, I like to be alone.
think I have totally forgotten how to fly a kite already. half a year already!
but, veryvery soon k!
feel rather happy though. i changed!
haha. Kkkkk today was not a great day. pms(parents meeting session) screwed up.
don't wanna mention, mood spoiler. TOTALLY.
but thanks to jaslin, cheered me up so much! mad camwhoring with her!
I DIDN'T KNOW CAMWHORING IS SOOOOOOOO FUN. hahahaha!
I can't wait for id conference!!!!!! 29th, 30th, 31th.
sigh the third day clashes with guzheng, so i have to leave at around 12pm-1pm.
excited much :D
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I wanna post more! nothing more.
is life too cruel?
maybe.