ARGENTINA .

Lionel Messi ( 1 goal )

Gonzalo higuain Hattrick! ( 2 goals )
(Y)
Omg! I heard that argentina owned south korea !!! :D
ARGENTINA VS SOUTH KOREA
4 - 1 (Y)
best out of the best :D :D :D :D :D :D
no worldcup for me this year, my dad didn't suscribe the channel. -.-
daddy says that we are too broke & couldnt afford the channel.
LOL!!!!!! no lor.
last worldcup was in 2006, has been 4 yrs already.
I miss watching midnight football laaa.
why didn't i suscribe the channel myself? like wtf.
no argentina matches for me to see lor. :(
but guess what?
I'm watching worldcup at a community centre tmr :D
LOL MY PARENTS WENT TODAY W/O TELLING ME!!!!!!
so bad.
I heard that the screen was rather big. wa watching a movie? hah.
lol and I heard that
switzerland owned spain. OMG.
1-0 is it!?
BIGGEST JOKE .
I think germany may win worldcup 2010..
I want argentina to win worldcup 2010.
:)
:) Thursday, June 17, 2010