BACK FROM Y2Y CAMP! (3TH-5TH) :D
Had so much fun!!!!!! Food, teaching & learning logistics & photographer :D
Congratulation to group 6 for winning first! feel so happy for them!
Even though I don't belong to group 6 , not their trainer nor co - trainer
but I'm so glad that I could bond with them so well :)
Chinee & Cymbeline, Kaisur, Elfie, Azhar, Yong pha, Sean, Atiqah, Xinjia&xinying, David, & all the rest are awesome people :D
Will miss the I don't know sign , the peace sign, and the fun you guys shared with me.
cymbeline confirm laughing her ass off now. OPPS.
& don't forget to upload the photos we took with kaisur in the bus HAHAH. :D
Food & logistics was freaking awesome. Milo, milo & more milo! HAHA.
and lastly,
I OFFICIALLY LOVE GOSSIPING WITH CYMBELINE KNG ZI YI :)
9th june, awaiting!
GOSSIP AGAIN OKAY! :D
:) Saturday, June 05, 2010