
AND THIS IS ONE HAHAHAHAHA.
lol last friday, went sp for yes competition.
Lol we won the certificate for participation !
lol no certificate, i say only hahaha.
HONGKAH SECONDARY SCHOOL WON SECOND.
I know qistina my new friend from there :D
congratulations! :D no sarcasm intended hor. be serious.
as for the champion, er I don't know which school is that.
most probably, not famous enough. haha!
stephanie & timothy are jokers man!
GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Feel very jealous of timothy because he found his talent already. lol.
so many jokers around me, even the guy sitting infront of me in the auditorium
laughing until today. really!
funny ttm.
and yah another thing,
I, along with cymbeline, chinee, kaisur's bro Justin, will be bringing kaisur for a makeover OFFICIALLY :D
should be tomorrow? :D
and!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26TH JUNE GROUP 6 OUTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (E3 camp)
BEST (Y)
see you guys :D
HEHEHEHEHEHE.
LOL yah been really busy these days
and I found out quite a lot of stuffs these 2 days too.
I was cursing all the way please.
I want to say :
people are insincere when they don't treat you from the bottom of their heart.
I can't stand insincere people, those that act like a nice soul infront of you.
and backstabbing you when your back is turned.
TRUST. HEH. TELL ME ABOUT THAT.
I'm glad I'm not one of those that will trust someone so easily. (if you didnt know)
I realise its even harder to trust people nowadays.
nvm, i'll stand strong.
and for goodness sake, don't assume and make wild guesses.
YAH THE END, LIKE FREAKING LONG THIS ENTRY!
oh my 2.30pm already.
guess what? I have a meet up at Je at 2.30pm.
OH MY GOODNESS. gotta get going.
bye all :)
ENJOY THE HOLIDAY!:D