Just reached home. omg I cannot upload any photos !! :O
okkkk la World Cup
Argentina vs Germany0-4 :( :(
I veryveryveryveryvery upset just now. now : better already.
awesome game for Germany. klose was good as usual.
very disappointing for Argentina. ;(
very irritated by those cheena women around me,
screaming here & there in a freaking high pitched voice , its freaking distracting.
I stared at them and they turned away. LOL. quite humji.
Ghana and Brazil lost too! :(
Next up, Spain vs Paraguayspain win ! David villa & iniesta ftw!
hahahah Germany may win. (for the second time)
Germany has too many good players, even though Spain is as good
but I think Germany stands a higher chance.
so should i watch the 2.30am match!?
HAHA . watching online.
OK school next
yesterday was totally awesome! Friday 2 july.
Stomach cramps :( prayed, feeling so much better after that :D
thank God :Dsecond, i managed to stay awake in mtl class for 4 periods. amazed!!!? yes i know you are :D
third, shepherding with yunyi was awesome!
confessing of my thoughts and at the same time, learning new stuffs.
Being accountable is important. and fyi, I accounted to hengwei today! I made it! :D( i hope yunyi reads this LOL ) haha.
hahah after shepherding rushed all the way to west mall ( was pretty late )
met cymbeline, nicole, stephanie, yanmin at swensens.
treated stephanie ice cream as promised ^^
a few days back :
stephanie(ask nicole) : is swensens famous?nicole(ask me) : is swensens famous?me : of course!HAHAHAHAHA.
nicole left, followed by yanmin then stephanie.
took many pictures tgt! uploading fail. :(
hahahahah afterwards, went teban with cymbeline & gerald.
I left first. left the two of them! :D hope the date was awesome :P
and hopefully, cymbeline wouldnt kill me after she sees this! :D
ok thats all omg I wrote so much
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i think i'm staying up!
goodnight all!
goodbye.