
done by : many nice ppl :D
HAHAHAHAHA NICE RIGHT! for tomorrow's :)
I post that up because I'm sure mr phoon WILL NOT see it. ^^
we wanna surprise him! :D
OM ZUL(mr lim called him that) damn mean. forever mean to me.
Me : ' HI MR ZUUUUUUL! can i take back my phone today??? '
OM : ' smile smile smile* see my mood lor. you always crap one '
WAH. hahaha like i care what he say. he will still return eventually.
because he is VERY lazy. ^^ like me
but no moreeeeeeee detention already, soooooooo no worries ^^
WAH I cannot stand ms how today ah. like seriously.
i talk to her so nicely about how unfair she can be sometimes
( I swear I wasn't being unreasonable or rude towards her)
& WAH she returns me a very nice lecture ah. fuming.
It's okay. forget it.
Somehow, her lecture makes sense too.
one day when I finally score an A2 for chinese , then i come and protest.
Thanks Michelle for brainwashing me once again. lucky me.
:) Monday, August 30, 2010