I like it when you call my name.
HAHAHAHAHAH THAT BABY FUNNY HAHAHA
I laughed non-stop okay!
I don't understand why cymbeline & daniel don't find it funny.
Mr phoon act one only. :D wanna scold me for watching that during AS
but when he was watching that video, he couldn't stop smiling. :D
HAHAH nicole found so many cute babies videos.
nice making me smell you too :P it's such a pity i washed the smell away. :(
ANDDD
STILL GOT HAHAHAHAHA
hahahaha walao :D
HAHAHA yanmin you must like this cause someone likes this toooooo y'know!
i never mention any names heyhey! :D
yayayayayay!
There's still many many funny videos :D
yayyayayayay :P go search and laugh your ass off.
OKAY maybe babies can be cute too &&, not being irritating only. LOL HAHA
Ahhh the chinatown heritage centre trip damn fail la.
Dying from copying down soooooo many chinese words. headache ;(
That tour guide was such an asshole.
She THINKS that both her english & chinese are vvvv good.
She said ' get out of my sight ' to sharmine. so rude huh.
SOOOOOO before I stepped out of that freaking place,
from a distance, i scolded her back in chinese pretty loudly.
hahahaha & of course, she stared back :P
AHHH my head was bursting on my way back to school.
Not nice at all. not nice.
bye.
8 more days.
AHHHHHHH.
Labels: Happy Belated Teachers' Day