Even though I'm a student that goes school @ 7.50am
I do work hard when it comes to common test. or any exams. Today is fridayyyyyyyyyyyy! weeeeewoo
school was freaking boring. had fun in mtl class though. :D
Sat with evan & sharmine. We took the longest time to finish liu lao shi's assignment.
she waited for our assignment till 2.05pm HAHA.
sharmine & I took our own sweet time.
Chatting with laoshi :D HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
I love talking to her because she will just smile, even when she knows that I'm suaning her.
I love entertaining laoshi. :P is NOT WASTING TIME. :)
that's also the best time for students and teacher to interact leh.
Wooooooo the photo above IS FOR MS HOW
though I took some time to figure out how to write ' jiao shi '
lao shi went like this ' hai yo ni hai shi gao ji hua wen de xue sheng eh '
' you are from higher mother tongue eh '
hahaha at least i didn't write down ' lao shi jie '
haha that would be stupid shit :D
lao shi asked why i took that photo down
HAHA laoshi wo shi yao fang zai wo de BLOG shang :P
I know how to write blog in chinese horrrr
bu luo ge !! :D sounds so cute :P seriously, who invented chinese words? it's terrible.
I learnt that from daniel haha.
chinese characters have like so many strokes. :(
I totally fail in writing chinese characters
that's why i always score 0 for tian xie han zi for my mtl paper.
LIKE SAD SIA. one stroke wrong, whole word wrong. wth!?!
I only good at writing han yu pin yin!! :D
but too bad han yu pin yin not tested one. why ah? too easy? no leh
INSTEAD they test on our han zi. i cannot rmb all the strokes -,-
To write a proper han zi, i rely on one freaking electronic dictionary all these years.
OMG one day if my dictionary dies on me, will i cry? :(
my mom finds it very scary.
o.o i wrote a long post on all these random stuffs????
hahaha ok.
what do you fantasize about? :D
edited.
11.11 (Y)!!
Labels: BLUE, BLUE., I LOVE BLUE