
HAPPY ADVANCE 15TH BIRTHDAY , EVAN :D
( 8th August. )
I'm so glad that you like the birthday gift from me ^^
can tell I put in a lot of effort right! haha
Thank you. For being such a great friend like always.
You made a really great impact in my life last year,
in 2009, my most horrible year.
You were the one who lent me a hand at the lowest point in my life.
You were the one who lent me your shoulder when I couldn't stop crying.
You were the one who gave me a little hope when the world was tearing me down.
&
You are the one who shows me care and concern like always.
You are the one who showed me God's love. truthfully.
You are the one whom I know I can trust no matter what.
I want to thank God for placing you in my life.
Stay awesome and have a great birthday tomorrow! :) In 2009, everything that happened to me didn't destroyed me at all,
It just makes me a stronger person.
I keep telling myself : ' nobody is gonna be there for you,
It's you yourself. just get back up, stand up and stand firm. '
HAHA DRAMATIC MUCH. I want to learn to be courageous.
okay la haha. I sound so emotional. :P
Haha so are you interested in my secondary two life story?
Boo. bye! :D
:) Saturday, August 07, 2010