Yayyyyy! I miss my blog most! :D
Sigh , sometimes I'm so afraid of trying too hard.
Because when I put in the effort & I fail to get something, I break down.
To me, effort counts.
Some people say, as long as you tried your best and your conscience is clear,
just learn from it and try harder the next time.
but what if, it's you've tried so hard & everything just screws up?
And when you began losing courage & yet, somebody constantly pulling you down?
You mentioned about how disappointed you feel about this class,
how badly our behaviour, our attitude is
but, right from the start,
have you ever try to understand what's our actual problem?
have you ever put in that little effort to communicate with every single of us?
have you, have you ever consider our feelings before spilling out your thoughts?
you have feelings, we have feelings too.
everything comes from the heart,
if you're insincere, there's no point in doing all that.
Pardon me. I need to confess all these.
Seriously, I should do some reflection.
getting this type of results, I should slap myself a few times.
I know clearly that I'm not intelligent, so I gotta put in more hard work.
Stop being lazy stop being lazy stop being lazy.
HAIYO. ANOTHER SAD POST.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .
school is no fun, what's after school is fun. :D