<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1686044495046493738?origin\x3dhttp://confusions--ofmylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
With all I am
hello

 photo 2ba40ce8-3332-46a1-956f-3cafbdf58ef9_zps50feac73.jpg
Grace I like it when you call my name.

the stars

I will take up the cross and follow God for life.

past entries

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
September 2012
October 2012

credits

Basecode: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Designer: crumple-/dlove.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I LOVE MY EYES - SELF OBSESSION :)
Thanks to Jaslin the great photographer !


Feeeels warm.

Okkk that's how I celebrated mid-autumn festival ^^
omg one day before AS leh. chiong studied @ je library
then celebration @ west coast park.
ALAMAK DAMN COOL OK.
Played with candles, & burned papers, candles boxes.
hahahaha! The wax super chio okay.
when the fire was shitty, i threw the lighter into it forcefully.
and HAHAHA it caused a small fire explosion.
it sounded like there's gonna be a big explosion
HAHAH & I literally shrieked. -.- HAH!
freaking tired that night. I only reached home @ 11pm.
DAMN IT OKAY I STILL STUDIED AS TILL 12+ :(
my eyes were shutting already.

Okayyyy thursday was the AS paper.
Okay how do i put it, hmm. The paper was okayy.
but confusing lor. Walao weh.
But seriously, no point talking about it since it's alr over. LOL.
HAHAH :D

And friday, I contracted the AS disease so i didn't attend school.
LOL.

And today's is beautiful saturday :)
Though it went a little dull after i was informed about the total of 4 tests on monday.
OH joyful :( yay!
OKAY STUDY HARD LOR.

and yuppppppp I heard that Clementi's KOI opened a few days back.
of course KOI rocks lahhhh, because it's originally from TAIWAN.
AHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHA! :) taiwan's beef steak rocks shit.

& alright, I have been thinking a lot these days.
I wonder. I wonder what makes one happy,
what make one desire ,
and what are some needs in ppl's life.
I've to admit the fact that I barely know myself.
In fact, the things i know are those stuffs that I want most.
I want to do well in my studies, I want to dream big, I want to be a volunteer.
And I think that's enough to make me happy.
but there's something more ; I don't know what I need.
& at many times, that is how I get hurt.
I'm very weak girl . my close friends all know that.
I'm so used to carrying that smile so often that I forget that
I'm a human being and I do feel upset at times to times too.

I think, perhaps, maybe, what I need most is love & understanding.
NOT love through words, actions, cards, hugs, laughters
but love through a heart doing.
a heart that could tell my sadness from my smile.
a heart that is sensitive to all my needs.
a heart that understands me in and out.
a hear that truly TRULY understands me.
it's through the heart doing. you feel it, not say it or do it.
it's not easy to comprehend the significance of all that.
I'm like searching for someone who's so unrealistic.
i'm like searching someone who can tell my pain in my words.
I BELIEVED that there's someone like that I'm searching for.
Would I find a heart that could be measured in that way?
I wonder.

some ppl needs friends to be happy,
some ppl needs money to feel secure,
some ppl needs true love to feel appreciated
I found mine.
and how about you?

don't ask me what time is it now, because i stayed up to finish this entry :)
goodnight and goodmorning! :)


:) Saturday, September 25, 2010