HEYYYYYYYY! :) HEHEHAHA.
Today is friday and I skipped school!
haha no la cheat your feelings one!
i had muscle aches and headache. that's why :O
because it was awesome because GUESS WHAT TIME I WOKE UP AT??? :D
11.11am!!! :) HAHAH LOL ! i made a wish :P
Met yunyi today. The shepherding was an epic one.
okay i dont know if epic is the right word to use not. LOL
okay la :P
oh yeah yesterday!!! :P thurs.
We had a zwest sports day @ a v wulu place. :O :D
very fun!! CAUSE I PLAYED VOLLEYBALL & BADMINTON.
hahah! :D i lied when i said i didn't play volleyball before.( i used to be) HAHAH!
hehehe what made me super happpppppy was that,
some people asked whether am i volleyball player or not leh!! :D
what does that prove? HEHE it proved that my vball skills didn't deprove @ at. HAHA
I happy lah! :D
and then badminton!!!!! :)
fun okay!! at least i can play. :)
not like netball :( wah mr lim told me not to disgrace myself sia :(
ITS OKAY NVM. :)
played till 6+.
dinner @ jp. i was so freaking exhausted.
homed @ around 10pm i guess?
today was the same too. :)
AND I JUST FINISHED BLOGGING AND I CAUGHT 11:11 !!!
bye!!! :)
:) Friday, October 22, 2010