
I LOOK SO WHITE - I LIKE!! HAHA NO.


OKAY I PROMISED I WILL BLOG. LOL :)last week, I heard a sad real life story.
Someone who cannot find acceptance from friends.
just because he doesn't look that normal or nice.
Everybody says that : ' don't judge a book by it's cover'
heh and what's ironic is that, everyone does that.
even me. i dare to admit ok.
so now i wonder? how can someone like that had so much of moral courage?
i cried listening to his story. i cried damn badly. ( i swear it was stupid )
and it's not only me. including he himself.
but really i wonder, why did i teared?
unless i really understand what he has been going through.
maybe it brought back some memories, those days that i'm afraid of crying in front of others.
and the only things we could do was to encourage him to keep trying and not to give up.
I used to think ' why am I the unlucky one. '
but look, shouldn't i be grateful that I recieved acceptance from my friends & my family?
that's no use of hating how things are like, or what situations you are in,because if you don't know how to change your perspective of thinking, you can never FEEL happy.and it's never easy. you gotta try.
ok im done.
anddddddd then! :)
last week we went to celebrate yoga's bday @ sentosa.
Wahhhhhh madness, it was freaking awesome.
had fun playing around. :P
we played volleyball with a bunch of weird ppl,
wah we disgraced ourselves a little.
HEH :( it's still bothering me okay!!!!
They had 4 players, all average skills just there's a girl in purple tanktop
that played pretty well wor. :O
wahhhhhhh her speed like freaking fast leh. made me feel like an idiot sia.
they laughed at us and we laughed back at them too. WTF AHHA!
we were equally good :P HAHA WTF THICK SKIN.
that's the highlight for the day i think!
there's some gl things that happened but
nah nah it didn't spoil the awesome day. we had fun !
that's all for sentosa.
and today saturday was freaking tiring.
reached home at 10pm and i'm very exhausted.
AND NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GONNA DO!?!?!?AHAHAH watch my lucky star, fang yang de xing xing!! :Dguess how many times i watched that drama alr? XD4 TIMES LEH!!!!!!!!! this is the fourth time. WOW. I watched since 2008 till now 2010.I watched 4 times,I cried 4 times.HAHAHAHAHA. awesome taiwanese drama :))OKAY I'M SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH THAT DRAMA OKAY.my love for my lucky star won't stop. I want to watch that drama every yearso 2011, 2012, 2013(hopefully i'm not dead by then) all the way till I'm finally sick of that drama :)okBYEEEEEEE !!! :Dexcited cow!!!!