
CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3
Can't wait can't wait!!
christmas wishhhhhh! Hehe secret.
HAHAHA today , was an awesome day :)
tmr's gonna be another long day. :) AWESOME AHHHHH
so yesterday was saturday the awesome!
service :D sermon was good. I seriously wanna apply it!
Submission is tough but important. I learnt a lot :P
had dinner with the rest :D
evan's dad sent me home, xiexie uncle!
was tired. keep coughing yesterday, BUT! healed today :D
I rmbed few days back on thurs, i had a slight fever.
not really fever but i've had the symptoms of fever that day.
I have the phobia of fever y'know!
i was feeling so weak that day :O had sorethroat as well. :O
ppl keep telling me i've to fight against the fever & it'll go away itself
so I tried my damn best to be high LOLOL XD
and then the next day, I TOTALLY RECOVERED!
hahah. i knew i'm strong! hahahaha
i'mma happy. coz i don't have to eat ban mian alr!
ban mian :((
I AM SUFFOCATING.
when i'm left with all these.
I'm counting counting on you! :D