
MINGXUAN & WEEMING!
Medic duty on the third day, Jubilee games
BEST MEMORY WITH THEM ^^
gosh :(

MEDIC!

MEDIC!

WE ARE THE WEST MEDIC!

zwa girls :)
oh gosh i totally neglected my blog o.o :(
I'M BACK TO BLOG!!! :D
Yeap i had camp on the 10th - 13th dec! Fireproof camp!
One impactful camp. :)
& of course I learnt loads from the camp & felt so refreshed :)
I'm so thankful that God placed me in the Medic team.
Because through this camp, i finally could trust myself more.
Because i'm always asking others what to do and at the same time resenting their help. :(
i learnt to trust my own decisions more!
I was clumsy on the first day of my duty,
but was so much better on the second & third day of my duties!
yayayayayayyay :D
I helped the patients with their wounds very confidently! :D
I love my duty so much
until the extend that i wished i was at the medic booth every single second.
OMG AHHAHAHHA. :D
Pure heart & Skillful hands. :) the key. :)
I made many friends through Medic too! :)
& i'm still waiting for the Group 4 medics pictures! :O
if i can get the pic, i'll upload it! :DD
& if you wna view any of the fireproof photos, go on FB!!
Not possible for me to upload all here! :)
Yupp & then, I met my camp objectives too!
I bonded with my unit ZWA! & yupp got closer with most of the ppl. :)
very happy! :D
in overall, I recieved so much from this 4d3n fireproof. :)
Thank God!
:) Wednesday, December 15, 2010