OMG THIS IS VERY CHIOOOO! :D
The Toymaker, 2010. hehehe was very awesome!
hiiii! how was your christmas!? :)
I think I spent a really meaningful christmas.
a little boring though. :( no christmas atmosphere :(
Had christmas service on 24th, then class outing! :)
Kahyong that joker ah. HAHAHAHA funny.
and yay I wna thank all for the christmas cards & gifts!! :D
hahahahhaha all soooooooo pretty :)
yay i'm still munching on the chocolate i recieved on xmas :D
yay. anyway, hope that you guys enjoyed yourself!!
next is NEW YEAR 2011! :D
i'm goinggggg countdown for sure.
wah can't wait. HEHEHEHE SO AWESOME HOR.
I pray that 2011 is gonna be a good yr. pretty pls!
new year, new resolutions ! :)
i'll share with you guys soon! :D
okay i had guzheng today. GOSH SO SLACK :D
tmr same old thing. the day after as well.
i'm gonna jiayou! i believe in rainbow after a rain! :D
oh btw, today........................................
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE TOH MY BELOVED <3
Celebrated Diane's birthday with YiLing at swensens today! :)
yayay
:)