
Farewell card for Stephanie Ha younjiii. :)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. HAH
Hi hiiii!!! :)
hahahaha how's schooool??
it's fridaaaaaaaaaaay today :D
best day of the week. LIKE ALWAYS :)
sob sob Stephanie is leaving TSS :((((((( !
she came back today and we passed her her farewell card!
the few of us made the card, and 4e2 as a whole, wrote a card each for her :)
all our love and effort are on the card :) !
I OWNSELF READ THE CARD I SO TOUCHED ALR. Image stephanie?!
hahaha don't need say, confirm veryyyy touched ^^
Stephanie the lucky girl is going to continue her studies somewhere btr.
feel happy for herrr! :)
today was great. :)))
yay and talking about school
wow thursday ( which is ysd) was a much epic day.
the day started off really well y'knowww!
i was late 3 times in a row!
was later so as usual, 3 rounds of run.
hahahaha the happy thing was that my stamina improved ^^
I ran 3 rounds non-stoppppppp. :) I like mrning exercise can. :)
and the second happy thing was that ,
Mr Zul was actually quite nice to me that morning??!
He's like a big meanie whenever i was late for school ,
yet that morning, he talked me nicely about my conduct for quite a while.
guess he's in like a damn good mood? o.o
and he called me ermmm , a gold medal runner???! LMAO HAHHA.
Mr zul is the exact same as Mr tan.p.e,
they like to repeat what they said over and over again. -.-
LMAO X2.
and lessons were alright.
then GZguess what? I got scolded.
unreasonable bitch.
BAD MOOD LAH.
i've to practice harderrrr. yes must.
endureeeeeeeeeeeeee.
:) Friday, January 21, 2011