I like it when you call my name.
ladybirdddddd. :D SO CUTE
SO CUTE RIGHT.
HELLO I'M BLOGGGGGGING ^^
ysd was cca open house! okay lah :)
how come so little sec 1s??! :O
and a sec 1 girl dao-ed me. -.-
after cca open house, then ym's birthday bbq!! :D
the plan went well. at least, it didn't fail!
THANK GOD FOR THE WEATHER !!
He answered our prayers. :)!
hehehe so we had pinic. :) many ppl turned up :)
camwhore, food, soccer and stuffs!
Ym had some conflicts with her parents. hopefully, everything's okay alr.
really pray that she'd be strong enough to get through all the probs.
omg it's soooo tough for her.
anyway, i believe everyone had fun!! :)
SOCCER FTWWWWWWWW.
today wasn't a good day. :O
:( stupid rain.
AND OMG TMR O'LVL RESULTS! :O
Good luck to all!!
i'm scared. i've to get at least a B3 for the mtl paper!
DAMN EXCITING. I like the thrill! :D