
HAHA THIS DOREAMON
MAKES ME WANNA LAUGH,
WITH MY MOUTH WIDE OPEN.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
MAKE SURE LAUGH UNTIL THE EYES DISAPPEAR TOO!
Hiiiiii, I'm blogging :D
Mon tmr! There's school leh. :(
You wanna know something? :D
I screwed up my common test -.-
i dwna take back any more results. like shit leh. :o
and also, the feeling of having to do the same boring thing everyday turns me off.
i'm gonna find my own entertainment. hahahaha. :D
I have monday blues !
OH YAH
some asshole told me that monday blues are only for pregnant women.
o.o !
aiya no point lah that one.
but horrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I'VE NO GZ TMR ! YAY JUMP FOR JOY
I'm gonna pray that tmr will be a good day.
hmmmmmmmmmm
I wished I was a more joyful person. I wna look forward to every single day! :o
but anywayyyyyyyyy back to CT,
i only have one paper left on tuesday Literature and i'm done with CT !
okay i'm done for now. :)
jyjy for school! hehehehe.
:) Sunday, February 27, 2011