<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1686044495046493738?origin\x3dhttp://confusions--ofmylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
With all I am
hello

 photo 2ba40ce8-3332-46a1-956f-3cafbdf58ef9_zps50feac73.jpg
Grace I like it when you call my name.

the stars

I will take up the cross and follow God for life.

past entries

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
September 2012
October 2012

credits

Basecode: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Designer: crumple-/dlove.

Friday, February 18, 2011

:) SO BEAUTIFUL :)
YAY I'M BLOGGING!
hahahaha I just reached home not long ago! 10.45pm!
guess what? I felt like a dead zombie coming home at this hour. :O
hahahha too lethargic. today was a longggggggg day.
okay anyway anyway! I HAD A GREAT WEEK! :)
The most obvious reason was because.........................
NO MOFU GUZHENG FOR THIS WEEK! :D

hehehehe good week!
Monday wasn't that bad this week!
Tuesday, went bainian @ Chiming's house! HAD FUN :D
Wed, AS OH AS. Mr ker is super duper nice :D Slackkkk only hahaa
Thurs, AWESOMEEEEEE DAY :D
okay i only wna elaborate on that day
hehehe okay school was normal lah, studied a little in school
then met with LG at ice frenzy!
then RESERVOIRRRRRRRRRRR :DDD
hahaahaha went there to read book & walked about 20mins there :)
I relaxed my brain, lightened my heart & fell in love with the sky. :)
hehehehe i listened to the saddest song as well!
i'm not exaggerating stuffs okay!
it was because i haven't been there for 2months alrr!
yupp i very happy :D
next up , i went for shephering at JP! :)
met with awesome yunyiiiii , ysd's sherpherding was really good.
I got to understand my sheperd more!
hahahahhahahahha she's superrrrrrr cool one.
okay i was alr half dead by the time i reached JP!
because i'm like so physically exhausted, after a whole long day.
we chilled around and i reached home at 10pm.

and today! FRIDAY OH FRIDAY :D
cool day :D had a bbq gathering at Cym's hosue!
many many ppl turned up! :)
though there was some problems over the whole planning,
i guess it wasn't that bad after all?!
cheer up Yanmin! stressed out girl. :O
hope you see this kk :D

AS .

MY EFFORT :D


HAPPY WEEKENDS!! :D



:) Friday, February 18, 2011