
LIGHT TO DARK! AHAHA.
hahahahahahaha chemistry sucks.
snapping photos keep me from feeling bored :D
oh oh and we had a surprise birthday thing for cymbeline on friday :)
I'm sure she'd love the present from 2e3'09 :)
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY :D
oh and and! BIG MOMMA, Like father like son is a good movie! :D
hahahhaa like DAMN FUNNY.
:)
I have 4 days of GZ this march holiday.
some holiday that I have! o.o
9.30 - 4.30pm. :(
I have both English & GZ tmr.
hmm hmm I guess I'll study this holiday
since I did so badly for CT.
a pay back lor
LOL
and I need to exercise GOSHHHHH
YOU DWNA KNOW MY WEIGHT
going runningggggg this week too. :)
xiang a ke xing yi wei zhan sheng hei an
xiang yi zhen feng yi wei zhan zai yun duan
jiu xiang ni wo zi xian na xie shen de xian de qi dai
ye xu quan dou shi wu hui
sob sob :(
hahahha I'm listening to the song so I randomly typed it out :)