APPLIED SUBJECT.
haha.
CUTE RIGHT. HAHAHA.
it's at west coast plazaaaaa.
ACTUALLY IDWNA BLOG TODAY ONE.
; Super tired, just reached home awhile ago.
but since I promised, so nvm uh! hahaha.
I had a long and tiring day! & I have hwk to chiong & gz to practice.
hwk not much lah, just wna complete them all at one go.
:)
I'M SO EXCITED NOW
BECAUSE
TMR
IS FRIDAY THE AWESOME DAY. :D
I'm excited because I'll be super free tmr (like finally???)
so I may be able to go reservoir? :D
see mood! haha. been longggg since I last went there!
Weather please be good as well!
LOLOL. I think I'm starting to like my new timetable.
I like my new recess time btr alr.
And I like that I'm spending time wisely. :)
I hope i'll be able to sustain thissss.
ahahaha. and what's more?
it's gonna be April like in any time!
time flies. Mid-yr in late April!!
OKAY EVERYBODY PLEASE PLAY HARD
I'M NOT LEH.
SO I'M GONNA TO :D
and of course, study hard too.
okay have a good friday :D
seeee ya!