
HIHI.
I was feeling super unwell today. :(
MY HEAD WAS SPINNING ROUND AND ROUND
also, I didn't went for gz. :o
I went out for lunch feeling like shit.
came back home around 4pm, then slept till 8pm.
and nowwww, I guess I'm feeling much better alr. gosh.
I hope i'll be fully recovered by tmr. I DO NOT want to see a doctor.
lucky me! I thought i would have to y'know. :(
hmm you wna know why am I so reluctant when it comes to seeing a doctor?
hehe ? :D
hmmm when I was younger like 5,6 yrs old?, I was feeded with loads of medicines.
My body was weak at that point of time and I often had cough, flu, fever etc.
but now, I guess it has became a phobia already.
I haven't been to a doctor for quite some time already. :)
And I havent had high fever for 2/3 yrs alr :)
I only had one very light one last yr I guess. then I ownself recover lol.
actually I only go to a doctor for mc. HAHAHA that's when i was sec 2, 3 I think.
OPPS. LIKE U DON'T HAVE BEFORE MEH ? :D
damn bad last time. pon school a few times.
I NEVER ALR OKAY! :) yay!
HAHAHAHHA.
:) Thursday, March 17, 2011