
hahahha me like this!
hahahhaha LIKE PILLOW RIGHTTTT?
it's rice y'know? I had satay just a while ago! haha.
CUTE hahaha.
okayyyyy back to my blog!
I haven't been blogging much about my week.
oh yeahhhhh syfff right.
am actually pretty excited for it to be over!
cause I'm standing down alrr! :D
and finally, no more gz! haha.
hmm I'm afraid life might start to get boring w/o gz ...
nah I'm just joking. damnnnn stressful.
I need to practice more srsly. :/ okayyy lah friday ( ysd) was such a longgggg day.
PE DAY :D
hahahaha I ran my 2.4 km !
I improved muahahah. :D
timing : 13 : 10 mins.
am proud of myself. :)
oh speaking of that, I heard that tss gonna have a session of cross-country I guess?
:D
Then, we played volleyball too! :D
hahaha with the usual peeps, and MR CHARLIE TAN!
he played with us eh! ahha.
he's really good in vball. waaaaah
ahhhh I do not like the fact that PE is on friday.
I have got so much impt things to do on that day eh.
by the time PE is over, i'm already tired as hell.
so school ended at 10.30am had lunch with cym , nicole , ym at JP.
then some random stuffs all the way to achiever's day.
so lethargic. my energy level was v lowwwwww.
reached sch at 5. waliew damn early can?
assembled there like some mr tpe's dogs. -.-
the whole event began at 7? till 9.30pm.
hmmm nice. I had fun laughing.
haha Mr sean came back!!! ahahahaha surprising! :D
yupp highlight of the day. ahahha no la
evan's dad was nice enough and he sent me home!
thanks uncle!
10pm got home. wahhhh faint.
yupp and today's saturday! :D
yayayayay service was awesome! fellowship as well!
I like the feeling that my day was fruitful & well spent. :)
cheers for that!
I love saturday nights! as you get the no-school feeling :D
yupp!
& Intense practices for gz this upcoming week!
YES I'M GONNAAAAA FIGHT IT! JIA YOU! :D