HELLO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA FRIENDS ^^
when I get older, I'll be stronger
they'll call me freedom
just like a waving flag~
and then it goes back ~
and then it goes back
and then it goes back
HEHEHEHHEHE ^^ :D
Idk why this song makes me so happy ^^
my eyes - ^^ !!
oh did I mention that I dreamt of soccer few days back? ^^
I could kick damn high!!
though it was just a dream.... LOL!
still, it was such a happy dream right! :D
HEHEH.
honestly, I've got no idea what to blog aboutttt :/
I'm doing quite a lot of research these days !
on many products hahaha. :D
happpy girl!
sooooooo,
good luck for your mid-yr examinations everybody! :)
jyyyyyjyjyjy!
yayayay. Today was such a lazy daaaaaay for me.
Sunday please be nice to me!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FREAKING COOL MONDAY NO SCHOOL!!
FREAKING SHIOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SIA.
:) Saturday, April 30, 2011