<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1686044495046493738?origin\x3dhttp://confusions--ofmylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
With all I am
hello

 photo 2ba40ce8-3332-46a1-956f-3cafbdf58ef9_zps50feac73.jpg
Grace I like it when you call my name.

the stars

I will take up the cross and follow God for life.

past entries

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
September 2012
October 2012

credits

Basecode: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Designer: crumple-/dlove.

Friday, April 22, 2011


:)

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
how's life treating you? :D
hahaha LOL. today's friday! :D
oh I had tutti fruiti todayyyyy, again. haha!
go try! I love their toppings!
I spent 15 dollars on yoghurt. how cool right!
yanmin that smart girl lorrrrr LOL!
I love long weekends, feel so freaking goood ahhhhhhh (Y)
anddd this sunday's EASTERRR :D 'signature'

I miss GZ eh. unbelievable.
I actually am not getting used to not attending gz leh wtf. haha
Like I'm more used to getting all stressed out for gz y'know
hahahaha I miss the smell of the gz room too
it smelled like 'STRESS'. LIKE OMG RIGHT.
ahhhhh Idk why, Simply miss going gz.
oh something bad is that yin lao shi is leaving. MY GOSH.
she taught tanglin from like 10 yrs back till SYF 2011, and now she's leaving.
I thought i wouldnt feel upset even if she's ever gonna leave tssgz.
like omg no. I feel upset. :(
guess it's because she used to scold me all the time, she left me so many deep memories in guzheng.
If she've never scolded me, I'd never learn how impt to play well indiv.
how sad.
Am gonna wish all the best!
I love the song Consuming Fire :)
ad it reminds me of God & Guzheng.
I'm listening to it now! :)
it reminds me of Guzheng because I rmb singing this on the day of syf. :D
I was singing the song even before the SYF results. :D
this song is so so so beautiful.
Lord, have your way, with us.
beautiful <3


:) Friday, April 22, 2011