
FAT CLOUD = FAT RAINDROP. :D
hahahahhahahaha shitty results eh.
my week was soooooo boring!
except feeling all happy on fri because it was finally fri LOLOLOL.
and oh today's SATURDAY!
service was so awesome! sermon is cool :)
AND GUESS WHAT?
ppl should try to guess instead of asking ' what ? 'all the time!!
LIKE SRSLY LOLOLOL!!
OH OKAY BACK TO THE TOPIC :D
I FINALLY HAD APPLE PIE TODAY! AFTER 8 YEARS!honestly, still taste super weird!!
I hated it since I was P1! I rmb describing how disgusting apple pie tasted like HAA
and today I DECIDED TO TRY IT again! :Dbrave right? LMAO
hahahahah er okay after today no more apple pie
really no thanks hahahaha.
this whole appie pie topic is so LOL.
HAIZ :( my beloved electric fan ran out of stock in daiso.
I need it so badly :(
okayyyy I'm try searching for it tmrrrr again!
anyway, next week I have intensive mtl lessons for the whole week except fri!
COOL NOT.
June holidays are approaching! camps coming up! :D
many stuffs to be done, events to go for!
I'm gonna be excited!
yay tmr's sunday!
happy weekends! :D
:) Saturday, May 21, 2011