
HIIIII ^^
hehehehehehehehe. I know I havent been blogging! sorry!
I like exam periods! it's so much better than having lessons in class.
& school ends so freaking early this 2 weeks!!
sssss shhhhhhhh shiooook ahhhh!!
HAHAHAHAHAH THE MAC ONE HAHAHAHHA.
OKAY LOL. Mathhhhh was so irritating.
gave me big headaches the day before the paper.
I hate math. SO MUCH. LOL.
hehehe there was a day at JE lib,
I was with Jaslin when we came out from the toilet,
and when I turned my head wanting to get smth from the vendingmachine,
I burped infront of a group of boys O.O O.O O.O!!
It wasnt really a burp because I didn't ate anything before that
but a sound of like just ' eeeeeerp ' y'know? O.O
HAHAHAHAH FREAKING FUNNY.
I told Zhimin and she had this ' not very funny ' expression on her face
okay pls don't find me disgusting okkkk :((((((
MY GOSH IS DAMN FUNNY OKAY.
and because I kept laughing non-stop, the librarian lectured me off. ( I covered my mouth alr)
LIKE WTHHHH I did lowered my voice alr what!!!
the 4th level like pri/sec sch fantasy la, everyday also got ppl running arnd. HAHAHA
okayyyy so LMAO
ONE MORE WEEK OF EXAM
hmmmmmmm. I miss Reservoirrr ^^
this coming whole week would be equally busy with exams!
jyjyjyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
HEHHHEHEHE.