IT'S JUNE MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.OMG HI. when was the last time I blogged?? :o
I WAS SOOOOO LAZY. hahahahha.
andddd! tmr's I&E CAMP! :D yay!
MYGOSH. the sec 4s have to leave at 6pm eh. HOW BORING.
I can't wait for the second dayyyyyy.
I hope I hope I hope this camp would be a gooood one. :)
after I&E, there'll be ZION camp! 13th-16th
hahahaha. prepare our hearts :)
okayyyyy I think school has been boring.
I should've skipped school today. ORAL WAS SOSOSO BAD EH.
Ahhhhh I wna play Monopoly deal with the usual ppl! :(
NO MORE AMATH PERIOD ALR SIAN.
hahaha last week, we spent like arnd 8 hrs on Monopoly deal??! srsly.
OMG thinking back, such waste of time.
that is what happen when we can't spend the period in the lib.
LOL extended lessons are ending.
I wna do manicure! or should I paint myself? :/
MUST WAIT TILL CAMP IS OVER.
:) Wednesday, June 08, 2011