




Gosh I miss this site so much.
I remember pen-ing down all my secondary sch stories here. ^^
I haven't been blogging because I'v already lost my blogging motivation.
I used to blog because of my readers. And now, I doubt anybody still reads this space.
sooooo if you happened to be reading this, wahhaha thank you for viewing!! ;)
6 months of holidays is coming to an end, in less than a week time.
Not gonna whine that I didn't had enough holidays. ^^
I don't know about the others, bt myself, I've learnt a lot through this holidays. :)
Kairo's 2012. Medic!
Thank God for giving me new opportunities in serving the others.
I remember bring this girl name Nyssa to the hospital, along with Diane!
Poor girl. she fractured her arm quite badly.
remember looking everywhere for a clinic and when we finally found one, the doctor advised us to bring her to a hospital.
hahaha we ended up in some random hospital in Yishun.
And that was how me and diane ended up having a htht in the hospital.
Wow, I didn't realize that we were such crappy friends before. serious. :o
I enjoy sharing and hearing from the other party.
Being genuinely interested in people is so important, to me.
I think that's how relationship grows, too! :)
I believe ziona2 had a deeper r/s with each other through the camp! :D
My job @ Fruit Frolic!
Wow. Even remembering this makes me so happy. so joyful. :)
For a period of time, I was busy looking for a job,
somewhere that can provide me with easy job + good pay. HAHA.
It was terrible.
Remember I found a job at bugis street, ended up quitting it because I only had to work once a week. what for right? not gonna earn much.
Next, I was introduced to a banquet TCC job.
I plucked up courage, went for training all alone,
however when it came to the interview @ four seasons, I failed the interview.
Though I could work at other hotels, I couldn't accommodate to their working timings.
I couldn't even find a proper working slot.
I remember feeling rejected all over again.
Right on the next day, I broke down.
Because I remember being pranked by my lgl. I never felt so rejected before.
it feels like nobody actually cares and I'm left all alone to face this.
As I was so immersed in my own thoughts and forgetting all about God,
HE SPOKE TO ME.
I was reminded how faithless I was.
I prayed, I talked to Him.
I start putting down the rejections and stand strong in Him again.
God never fails to get me going.
hahah. I still remember me being this girl that is constantly reminding myself to be strong, and just keeping pushing and not give up.
Nothing actually changed. Just that now, I do not have to handle all these by myself,
God is there for me.
It was a big step of faith. I trust that He's gonna deliver.
and omgggg, I got to know the job at fruit frolic.
hahaha and no, fruit frolic job isn't easy. that's many things to learn
and no, fruit frolic job's pay isn't as high as TCC's.
yet I enjoy the job so much HAHAHAHA WTH
hahahaha I still rmb asking my shepherd , ' how am i gonna find joy in my job :( '
God really knows what I need. man.
also, I got to know MAHA! :)
A very nice working mate. She took good care of me during work!
I rmb causing so much problems for her HAHAHAHAHA.
And I rmb cutting carrots and peeling oranges for the first time.
DAMN UGLY I SWEAR HAHAHAHA.
i damn lousy in all these.
and now!! hahaha my carrots look so much prettier than before :D
I shall take more fruit frolic pictures then I upload here okay! :)
Oh yeah. And I rmb tearing upon hearing Maha's story.
She definitely deserve a lot better.
oh yah!! my workmates are all so freaking genuine and funny.
HAHAHAHA WTS I STILL RMB WHAT THE UNCLE NEXT DOOR ONCE SAID!!!
nvm I shall not tell you ;)
Yeah it's kind of amazing how God led me to fruit frolic.
And YES I WILL CONTINUE THIS JOB IN POLY
JUST TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE DRINKING FREE FRUIT JUICES ^^
lol.
FOC 2012!
Foc was good , really.
It's the first time feeling so appreciated by the camp committee.
Seeing so much efforts were put in, the games, cheers, flags, food, activities, shirts, everything.
I got to know new friends, and learning how to love them.
I got mention before right! grace is still learning how to love friends la.
Still praying for God to open my heart capacity.
And I believe someday, I'll be able to love unconditionally, just like GOD! :D
PANDAN RESERVOIR :D
Wow.
I rmb always going there whenever I feel down, whenever I need space to think through stuff.
and Yes I was there to spend some time alone.
I brought my book along to spend quality time with Him too.
I rmb smiling to myself... HEHEHEHE. CAUSE I MISS THE PLACE! :D
The weather was good! very good!
I was thinking through ;
As I moved on the polydins, It was a big change.
Things feel so different. The culture, people are all so damn different.
It's kind of upsetting to see so many transfers being so far from God.
and I'm at no position to help, really.
I still need a lot time, to adapt, to tune back to God too.
I'm hopeful, still!
Cant wait for service this saturday, to meet Him. :)
OH YEAH, I think that's about it.
I will do my best to blog more. PROMISE! :)
Please stay tune!
thank you for reading! :)