Its especially good when you know there's always this place,
where you can seek for God's presence.
I've been to reservoir lately, the weather was a blessing :-)
It brought back many many memories.
I remember going there whenever I needed time alone.
Tearing & drowning myself in my own sorrow
Every single experience there was an experience with God.
He was here to comfort me without fail.
What a beautiful place made.
thanks God. :-)
This holiday was really a season of growth.
Especially when you know God is pulling you out of your comfort zone
'always expect God to do the unexpected'
Only through times of trials, you see your own weakness the clearest.
I've learnt to appreciate my health & my family better.
I do not want to become a burden to anybody.
The more I should do something for myself.
My body is the temple of God.
No matter how much my feelings can direct my actions,
I should never give in to my flesh.
Yes its easier said than done.
but it all boils down to self-control, no?
Not my strength, but God's.
But God is my victory and He is here.
I have to try for Him.
and for my own freaking sake.
growing in faith as well.
Choosing Faith over Fear is so freaking hard.
sometimes i hate how i fear so freaking much. HATE IT.
How satan can just tempt me into sinning.
but what can i do?
God has made me this way.
Definitely, its for a reason.
I will pray that God will guide me no matter how hard it could be.
So thankful that Peipei was here to hear me out, when I was so capped with fear.
so thankful to God. It seems that whenever I feel burdened,
He always put someone here to comfort me.
At least i know He still cares. .... :-)
And also, how important my bible knowledge is.
If my bible knowledge isn't strong enough, satan would be able to deceive me.
Speaking about this,
yet again, so thankful that Zhimin was still here to answer my questions.
I remember how she used to teach me into growing in love.
I miss her so much. honestly. :(
too much gratitude la.
all of my life
in every season
you're still God
i have a reason to sing
i have a reason to worship
Though its tough...
, I shall believe.